Please read these instructions before submitting your new manuscript for publication to IJEAB (ISSN: 2456-1878) Research Journal (Infogain Publication), the scope of the manuscript should be in Environment, Agriculture and Biotechnology.
IJEAB Research Journal is an international open access double blind peer reviewed journal with a wide scope in the field of Environment, Agriculture and Biotechnology. IJEAB Journal invites authors or researchers to submit their original and unpublished work (short papers, research papers, review papers, Argumentative papers, Analytical papers, Definition papers, Compare and contrast papers, Cause and effect papers, Report or Interpretive papers and Project work based papers) that communicates fundamental and about the current research.
All submissions to IJEAB must be made electronically via the online submission and peer review system at the following URL submit-paper (file should be any of the type:doc/docx/pdf/Latex). If you have any difficulty in online submission please write the editorial office at email@example.com.
Before submitting a manuscript to IJEAB Journal, the authors should note following points carefully.
- One author of the manuscript should be designated as the corresponding author with his email address and postal detail.
- The manuscript should have following sections: Title, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment, and References.
- All the references are mentioned in the reference list must be cited in the manuscript carefully and properly.
- The reported work in the manuscript is not published anywhere in the form of a magazine, book, journal manuscript, conference proceeding or any other form of publication.
- The manuscript must be submitted in the English language. The manuscript is submitted in any other languages would not be considered for publication in the journal.
- At the same time, the manuscript should not be submitted to any other journal for publication purpose.
- The manuscript is submitted to the journal should be based on original work only with no plagiarism.
- All the authors of the manuscript should be agreed for the publication of the manuscript and there should not be any dispute about the proposed content or material of the manuscript with any person and among the authors.
- The submitted research manuscript should not be harmful to any other researcher, person or for the society.
- The Editors and Reviewers of the Journal are fully authorized to give the rejection, modification, and acceptance of the manuscript to the author, based on the quality of the research manuscript or proposed work.
- After acceptance of the manuscript, all the authors are required to submit the copyright form with publication fee.
- After the online publication, authors will keep all the relevant data presented in the manuscript with him/her for any future claim or dispute with any other person.
Topics of Interest
Environment: Researches in the field of environmental science such as Aquatic Sciences, Energy Resources and Conservation, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Biology, Environmental Economics, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Physics, Environmental Health - Public Health, Environmental Law - Policy - Eco Justice, Environmental Management, Environmental Toxicology, Global Change, Climate Change, Monitoring, Environmental Analysis - Monitoring, Nature Conservation - Biodiversity, Pollution and Remediation, Soil Science, Sustainable Development.
Agriculture: Agricultural Diversification, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Forestry, Agricultural Biotechnology, Agro climatology, Agricultural Entomology, Agricultural Production, Energy Agriculture, Tissue Culture, Plant Culture, Aquaculture, farming, Toxicology and Waste management, Veterinary medicine, Irrigation and water management, Animal science: Animal breeding, Animal nutrition, Agronomy: Plant science, Theoretical production ecology, Horticulture, Plant breeding, Plant fertilization, Medicinal Plants, Biological engineering: Genetic engineering, Microbiology, Environmental science: Agricultural Biodiversity, Ecology, Food science: Nutrition, Safety, Storage, Management and Preservation, Soil science: Soil physics, Soil chemistry, Soil biology, Agrology, Plant Breeding, Soil and Environmental Sciences, Agricultural genetic.
Biotechnology: Researches in the field of biological science such as Animal Sciences, Botany, Bio Chemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Cell biology, biochemical , Cryobiology, Ecology, Ethno-biology, Food technology, Forestry Sciences, Fishery Sciences, Forensic Sciences, Genetic Engineering, Home Sciences, Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Medical Sciences, Nanotechnology, Pathology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toxicology, Veterinary Sciences, Zoology etc.